Parking for spectators will be located at Metropolitan Community College – Elkhorn Valley Campus located off of Dodge on 204th (829 N 204th St, Elkhorn, NE 68022). There will be free air conditioned shuttles running during the hours listed below that will bring spectators right to the entrance of the tournament. There is no cost for these shuttles.
- Thursday, July 30 – 6:00 a.m.- 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, July 31 – 6:00 a.m.- 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 1 – 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday, August 2 – 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Volunteer parking will be located at Elkhorn High School (1401 Veterans Dr, Elkhorn, NE 68022). Parking will be free and there will free shuttles transporting volunteers to the tournament during the hours listed below. Please note that this year volunteers working Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday will park onsite. Please check your volunteer information for any questions you may have.
- Thursday, July 30 – 5:30 a.m.- 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, July 31 – 5:30 a.m.- 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 1 – 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, August 2 – 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Things to Think About
Backpacks, packages, and other items larger than a small purse are strictly prohibited.
Large camera carrying cases are NOT allowed. All items such as purses, camera cases, and other small personal carry items are subject to search.
PGA TOUR allows fans to carry mobile devices and send/receive messages away from play.
No video recording is permitted at any time during the week, and no photography is permitted during official competition rounds.