Tournament Week Details
July 28, 2020
On-site Credentialed Media Access
- All media members will be provided tournament-specific credentials that should be worn at all times.
- If you are a season-long credential holder and approved to attend the Pinnacle Bank Championship, you should wear your
- PGA TOUR-issued credential in addition to your tournament credential; however, credentialed media will NOT have access to:
- Practice areas;
- Locker room;
- Clubhouse or player parking lot;
- Inside the ropes; there will be no rope and stake at Pinnacle Bank Championship, so media members are required to walk on the cart path at all times; with no spectators on the course, this will still provide media with a clear view of the competition.
- Media credentials are non-transferable to others from the designee’s media outlet without prior approval.
- On a space-available basis, credentialed media will receive their own workspace designated for the entire week; workspaces may not be rotated or transferred during the week (i.e. no “hot desks”).
- All interviews will be facilitated by Korn Ferry Tour Media Officials; media is prohibited from approaching players on their own.
- Player interviews will take place virtually or in the Flash Area ONLY; access to the Flash Area will be extremely limited and determined by Korn Ferry Tour Media Officials (i.e. an on-site media credential does not guarantee Flash Area access).
- When applicable, interviews may be facilitated by phone calls between a player and media member, to be coordinated by media official. Zoom and/or Teams interviews may also be used in instances when the Flash Area is not a possibility (inclement weather, etc.).
- The Korn Ferry Tour will provide a pool reporter and at times a pool camera in the Flash Area; interview audio, video and transcripts will be available for download in the Virtual Media Center.
Media Center Operations
- The Media Center will be open Tuesday through Sunday.
- Media dining will be grab-and-go meals and beverages, with hygiene protocols in place; there will not be seating in a specific dining area; meals will be eaten at personal workspaces or outdoors.
- The media center will not offer lockers for equipment storage. Parking is available in the clubhouse lot.
- Printed materials will not be available; all tournament information (pairings, notes, tee times, etc.) will be available electronically.
- The flash area will be located outside the clubhouse near player scoring.
Virtual Media Center
To assist media who will not have on-site access to cover the season resumption, the PGA TOUR has created a Virtual Media Center. All media regulations remain in place. Approved media will have access to the PGA TOUR Virtual Media Center, which will include assets such as:
- Daily pairings, hole locations, tournament notes;
- Stats reports;
- Interview transcripts when available;
- Complimentary photos, audio (MP3s) and video (b-roll, competition highlights, player interviews) for use, per PGA TOUR Media Regulations.